- Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:01 am
The interior photos that consumers respond to the best are in the following order:
- Kitchen (minimum 8 shots – from every angle, close-ups, etc. Also consider the same angle with different lighting)
- Owner’s Bedroom / Owner’s Bath
- Family Room / Great Room
- Bonus Rooms
- Other rooms on the 1st floor
- Secondary Bedrooms (highlight any connected baths)
- Finished Basement (if applicable)
If the exterior of the home is attractive, you should still lead with this image on the gallery. However, if it is not the best consider starting with your best kitchen shot instead. If you have a lot of exterior variation available, consider a separate gallery exclusively for exterior options.
There is no such thing as having too many photos! If you have a great overview video of the home design, then lead with it at the beginning of the gallery.